A few people have asked about Homecoming 2014 so here is some basic information to satisfy the questions that have been asked.
- Date: June 20-21, 2014.
- Registration cost: FREE
- Location: The Lingenfelter Collection in Brighton, Michigan
- Hotel: The Hilton Garden Inn in Novi, Michigan. This is the same hotel as the last HC.
There is no registration cost for Homecoming 2014. As of right now, registration will include a free lunch provided by MAST, a ticket for the door prize drawing and a goodie bag. As we continue to secure more sponsors & donations, anything we can include with the registration we will.
Below is a rough itinerary of the event. The majority of the event is planned and locked in as of a month ago. There is always the chance that things will change so we will make changes as they happen and keep everyone notified.
- Check in at the Hilton for those arriving Friday. The link for online registration and full hotel information will be linked and setup for everyone soon.
- 2:00 – 4:00 PM Private tour of the GM Heritage Center. The cost is $10 per person
- Milan Dragway TGIF for those that want to go. Gates open at 5:00 PM. I will update this with what the cost will be for racers and spectators shortly.
- 10:00AM – 1:00ish PM @ The Lingenfelter Collection. There will be no charge for those that want to show up for the show and shine and hang out outside at the collection. For those that want to tour The Lingenfetler Collection there is a $10 cover per person paid directly to Lingenfelters. They donate the funds to local and national charities.
- Trophy presentation @ The Lingenfelter Collection
- Raffle drawing: Full details to come as the event gets closer.
- Hang at the hotel, get cars ready for the cruise to the dinner location.
- Go Karts at JD Racing in Novi, Michigan. We will be doing a Grand Prix race package for those that wish to compete for the Homecoming Go Karting Trophy.
- Back at the hotel to hang out.
- Breakfast for those that choose to
- Checkout and departure